NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Contest may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding their possessions and territories). Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This contest is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the contest if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
1. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the (50) United States and the District of Columbia excluding Hawaii, Alaska, and Rhode Island and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers & directors of Beggars Group (“Sponsor”) their respective parent companies subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Contest materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter.
2. How to Enter. The Contest will begin on June 21, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. ET and will end on July 8, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m ET (“Contest Period”). To enter, visit http://www.carseatheadrest.com/spotify and complete the mandatory entry form.
Only one entry per person. Any duplicate entries will be disregarded. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted.
Prizes. One (1) winner will receive:
Approximate combined retail value of all prizes is Three Hundred Dollars (US$ 300.00), which may vary depending on travel itinerary and costs of air transportation at time of award. The approximate retail value of the prizes represents a good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prizes turns out to be less than the stated approximate retail value, the difference will not be awarded in cash.
4. Contest Drawing/Odds. The Winner will be selected in a drawing from all eligible entries received on or about June 30th, 2016. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Contest winner will be selected based on the following judging criterias:
The Winner will be notified via his/her email account and if the Winner cannot be contacted within two (2) calendar days of first notification attempt, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. By entering the Contest, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest.
5. Conditions. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Participation in this Contest and acceptance of prize constitutes Winner’s permission for the Beggars Group to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by Winner the Contest for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants, Winner, agree to release and hold harmless the Beggars Group and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Contest-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery The Beggars Group is not responsible if the Contest cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded including, but not limited to due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Contest in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
6. Additional Terms. In the case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential Winner may be requested to provide proof that such Winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. The Beggars Group and their respective affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Contest, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest.
The Beggars Group reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Contest should (in their sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond their control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, the Beggars Group will select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Beggars Group. The Beggars Group reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in their sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or web site. The Beggars Group may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, they determine that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE BEGGARS GROUP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Winner Identification. To obtain the identity of the Winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by August 30, 2016 to: Beggars Group, 134 Grand Street, New York, NY 10013 Attention: Car Seat Headrest Spotify Contest Winner Name.
9. Official Rules. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by August 30, 2016 to: to: Beggars Group, 134 Grand Street, New York, NY 10013 Attention: Car Seat Headrest Spotify Contest Winner Name.